Olive oil herb dip
This is an effortless bread dip you can make in a matter of minutes. Loved by everyone, it adds a tangy sweet flavor to whatever added.
- ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp of dried herbs(oregano,basil or parsley)
- 1tbsp of fresh rosemary or dill
- ¼ tsp or less, crushed celtic salt
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
The picture below shows pesto dip, olive dip with red chilly flakes and the other one only with herbs.
- Take a small deep plate or shallow bowl
- Mix the spices first, add crushed garlic and mix it
- Keep it for few minutes and then add olive oil to this mixture.
- Serve with bread pieces of your choice
Tip: If you don’t have spices handy, add Italian seasoning, salt and pepper