Peanut-Butter Dipping Sauce
This is the best nut butter dipping sauce recipe I have tried so far. This dipping sauce goes well with summer rolls or spring rolls.
- Peanut butter or Almond butter or Cashew butter ½ cup
- Honey 1 tbsp.
- Lemon 2 tbsp.
- Sesame oil 4 tbsp.
- Soy sauce, organic 3 tbsp.
- Warm water 1 cup
- Red pepper flakes or chilly powder, 1 tsp. or 1 tsp. of Chile-garlic sauce
- Salt, ¼ tsp.
- Garlic, 2 cloves, minced.
- 2 tbsp. of chopped peanuts.
- Whisk peanut butter in a saucepan
- Add all other ingredients and whisk
- Add water in the end.
- Boil it for about one to two minutes.
- Garnish with few black sesame seeds.
You can substitute coconut milk for water for even better taste. Bring the coconut milk into a simmer and add to the other ingredients at the end, instead of water.