Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce
This dipping sauce is for spice lovers. The homemade sause tastes much better than store-bought chilli sauces. This dipping sauce goes well with summer rolls or spring rolls.
- 3 tbsp. hot ground Chili paste
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- ½ cup vinegar
- 2/3 cup water
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 4 tsp. cornstarch
- 4 tbsp. chopped cilantro or parsley or mint
- Combine everything in a saucepan and mix; bring it to boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes
- Add cilantro or mint or any fresh herbs of your choice.
- Garnish with few black sesame seeds.